Thursday, May 17, 2018

Animal greetings

I have had these stamps for a long
time now, but never really used
them so I thought it was about time.



Just a disclaimer, I'm not very good at
colouring, but I think they  look OK
anyway.  I have two more to share tomorrow.
I finally remembered to answer the CITI
email I got a week ago.  She wanted to know
what part of the service I'd feel comfortable
interpreting.  Uh, none...I told her I don't
know anything about Lutheran services
but I could interpret a prayer if it wasn't
a long one.  They give you everything
ahead of time and you can keep the glosses
with you while you're interpreting, I guess.
The prayers, unlike the ones I'm used to,
are rote prayers, so you know exactly
what to expect which is nice.  I'm
looking forward to all this but I know
I'm going to be getting more nervous as
time goes on.
I tried the ground clear the other day, 
diluted with water as instructed.  None
of the weeds are dead.  Either they are
very resistant or the stuff needs to be used
full strength which is what I'm going to
do.  One way or another I'm going to
kill all those weeds.  For good.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...