Monday, May 21, 2018

Butterfly and pansy



The pansy is my favourite flower!
Here's a pic of Bri 


This might  have been taken before we
arrived because she has her tassel on the 
right side.  I didn't really get a chance
to talk to her after graduation.  There
was a ton of people there.  (Cody's)  Pam
went with me and we are both anxious
in crowds, so I found her in line, (everyone
stood in a small hallway so people could 
walk down and shake all the grad's hands, sigh)
gave her a quick hug and we were on our way.
And finally-I find this quite hilarious.
This sign is in Cody and Pam's yard-which is
a pain if you want to park on the side of the
road- and they live across from a trucking
company.....



ROFL!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...