Friday, May 25, 2018

A little note?

Actually, I think this is a pretty
big note, but I didn't have a stamp
like that, so I had to use what I had!





This is a pretty interesting fold.  The flap
across the front moves out to show the
front of the card, then the front of the
card lifts up for a greeting on the inside.
The back of the card is stationary.  I
think it's pretty cool.  I've not seen one
quite like this.
 
Dr.'s appointment today and I'm anxious
to go, believe it or not.  I did the lawn yesterday
and have been in quite a lot of pain since.
Now...I think I am developing the same
symptoms in my left arm.  I keep hoping
it's sympathy pain. 
 
Philippians 4:13:  
"I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me."
 
 I  chanted this pretty much the whole time
I was mowing the lawn.

Happy Friday!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...