Monday, May 14, 2018

Thunderstorm alarm clock!

First I got awakened by a text
from Pam (mine, not Cody's)
saying, "I hope you are  happy."
What??  A few minutes later I
heard the thunder.  We had a heck  
of a nice storm!  It was wonderful
to wake up to.  B'Elanna wasn't
so happy when she had to go outside
in the pouring rain.  I felt sorry for
her-as I stood in the doorway, LOL.




Birthday number four.  One more to make
and I'll be finished for June.
Cody and Pam are taking LuAnn and I 
out for dinner tonight so I'm looking 
forward to that.
I'm embarrassed to put this on my blog,
but from my crafty friends I need help.
This needs something but I sure
don't know what and it's about
to go in the trash bin.  I like what
I have so far, but it really isn't  finished.


Happy (stormy) Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...