Saturday, May 12, 2018

CITI

First the card: I need to get
busy on making more!!



At first I didn't think I had an image
that would go with the colours I
chose (I usually do things backwards...)
But I found this really pretty flower
so I was happy.
 
 
As for CITI, it turns out that they just
didn't have enough  people signed up
to do the regular program so they are
making it a long weekend.  Which is 
pretty cool because A-it costs MUCH less.
B-Coleen is going!  She couldn't have 
taken off work for a longer class.   I
got an email from them yesterday telling
me what to bring, what to wear, etc.
and asking me what part of the Sunday
service I would be comfortable
interpreting.  The problem is that 
Lutheran is so different from what
I am used to that I don't even know how
to answer that question!  I know they
don't sing the same songs that we do.
I think maybe they sing hymns, but
I'm not even sure on that.  The email
said they would be sending some assignments
ahead, also. That's different, but welcomed!
 It starts at the end of June.  I'm looking
forward to it, but also very nervous.
 
 
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...