Thursday, May 10, 2018

Mother's day daisies



I'm not sure if this is a picture of
her or not, but many of the vintage 
photos that are being posted lately
are those of silent actresses Grete
Reinwald and her sister Hanni.
I guess no one really knew who they
were and then an article was written
identifying them.  The photos aren't
all identified, but it looks like it may 
be her.  They are beautiful little girls.

 We had a big thunderstorm last
night and I am pretty sure the grass
grew about an inch overnight.  Maybe
I'll go out and mow later.  Nah.  But
I do need to try to weed the vinca now 
that the ground is softer.   But I may
just sit inside, too.  I'm so lazy!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...