Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Couple in love

I've seen this before, then finally
saw the pattern one day and
decided to try it.  I think it would
make a really neat wedding card!


We got a good taste of Spring yesterday.
The news said it hit 70 degrees!
Today it is supposed to be in the
40's but with the wind I don't think
it's going to feel that way.  I'll
take it.  It's better than snow.
Pam and I go to lunch every Sunday.
we are always saying, "where do you want
to go?" and usually end up going to the
same place.  Which is OK, because we
both love the Peking Buffet, but it's
nice for a change here and there.  She
said we should put slips of paper in a
hat and draw one out each week.  I went
one better and made our "restaurant box"

Isn't that cute?  The box cost me a
 whopping 99 cents. 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...