Thursday, February 15, 2018

Abstract card set

I'm getting my hair cut today.  Mary
has been cutting my hair for years
and I love how she does it.  So I
decided to give her a set of cards-which
I'm going to do after I pay and run out
the door right after.  I hate having people
look at the cards while I'm there which
is why I almost always mail them even 
if I'm seeing the person the next day.




The picture is a little dark, but I love
how they turned out.  I found a really
great cross pattern last night which 
I'm going to use for another card set.
It's been kind of misty out with lots
of fog.  The driveway is pretty clear, just
a couple patches of ice.  Now I'm
hoping the rest of the snow will go away.
We need a good rain!  it's supposed to
get into the 40's again today, but into the 
50's-60's next week!  Bring it on!
Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...