Monday, February 12, 2018

Mini me's

I have been scaling down quite a few
of the patterns that I have to make ATC's
and I thought, "how much fun would
it be to have mini's of the animals".
So here are a few of the ones I have
finished so far.


You'll have to imagine the puffin
with an eye because I forgot to put
it on before I took the picture and
was too lazy to take another pic.
I am sending the owl to the pay it forward
blind ATC trade.  I hope she likes it.
I showed them to Dianne and said which
did she like the best because I couldn't
decide and she said the owl.  Personally,
I think I like the Pegassus  the best, but
then, I wouldn't want to send that, would I?
Maybe I'll use it to make a card.
Here is another little mini


This is a card featuring an ATC:


I don't think I've already shown
this.  If so, sorry.  I love how 
it turned out!
The day didn't end too badly yesterday.
I didn't get to go to church but Cody said
he would take off a different Sunday and
go to church.  We all met with Pam for
dinner last night.  Pam, meet Pam..LOL.
We had a great evening!  Tonight I'm having
dinner with Pam, Judy, Coleen and Sam
to talk about the upcoming classes.  Pam
asked me last night what I was doing for
the Monday classes.  Um, I'm co-teaching
with Judy.  "Oh, yeah, I forgot!" 
 It's scary getting older.  I forget more than
I know anymore.  There's a popular theory
on that, though.  I think I read it in
Reader's digest.  When you go into a library
and there are 10 books it's very easy to
just find what you want.  When you go in
and there are 10,000 books, it's not so easy
to find what you want.  When we are young
we have very little information so it's
easy to access.  As we get older we acquire
more information which makes it harder to
acquire the information quickly.    That's my 
story and I'm sticking to it!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...