Friday, February 16, 2018

Yellow rose (of Indiana)

The yellow rose is only of Indiana
because that's where it was made, LOL


I guess it's more pink.  Maybe it's yellow
in real life and just looks pink, I'm not
sure, but I like it nonetheless.
This is another swap I did recently

It had to have light pink, light
grey and gold in it.  I hope this is
what she had in mind.  It's a little harder
than the standard flower or whatever,
because you don't have a set idea to
follow.  I like them though!

I saw this somewhere, maybe facebook.  I
just thought it was so true.  We really don't
pay attention in today's society.  Everyone 
is paying attention to themselves and 
what they are doing.  Everyone seems to
have their faces buried in their phones
(me included).  I lost internet one day
and realized I didn't know what to do
if I wasn't able to check email, look at
pinterest, etc.  I wondered what I had
done before I had a computer.  It's
a little scary, actually.
Well, I need to get ready to go to Ft. Wayne
to get my cortisone shot.  I am happy that
the fog has lifted.  Unfortunately that
means the cold weather has come back,
but it's really not that bad out.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...