Saturday, February 10, 2018

At least 8' of snow!

I didn't measure, but I do know that
I snow blowed the driveway twice.
I also ran out of gas, oops.  I
didn't realize I was so low.  I'm going
to have to  get the can filled again.
But at least I got my driveway done.

More ATC's for swaps:

This is for an "any media" swap



Needless to say, a "dragonfly swap"
I didn't think about putting script
as a background when I made these,
and I think it looks way better, but 
I like how these turned out.  The swap
host said she had hand cramps from
just looking at the stitching!
I am so excited for tomorrow.  At Christmas
Cody asked me what I wanted and I said
I wanted them to come to church with me
to see me sign.  Cody is on vacation now
and is coming tomorrow.  Naturally, this
is the one week I wasn't supposed to sign!
Pam said, "Well, I guess you'll have to sign
the sermon."  I said, "I guess I will take
the last two of your songs.  Problem solved.
They are also joining Pam and I for lunch
so they can get to know each other.  I
told Cody they needed to drive themselves
though, because they will be ready to 
leave way before we will!
 Now if God will just stop dumping snow 
on us, it will be greatly appreciated.  I didn't
even poke my nose out yesterday except
when B'Elanna needed to go out, but
I saw cars flying past my house like
the road was clear.  I was waiting for 
one of them to fly into my yard, but 
thankfully that didn't happen.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...