Monday, February 26, 2018

Easter basket

This is a beautiful pattern and so 
quick to make.


I was really happy with how it
turned out.  I think next time I may
use the gold thread for the basket
and words, though.  Maybe metallic 
colours for the whole thing.
I almost missed church yesterday
due to a few mishaps, but I made it in
time to start the songs-since mine were
first....and managed not to get pulled 
over in the process!  Since this is the
end of the month I would expect
to see many more patrols out than
there have been, so I'm thanking God
for that!

Those of you who live in cold
climates, not just Indiana, will
appreciate this poem.  It's
truer than true!

And finally, my silly girl.  I draped some 
paper from her paper roll around her
neck and she actually stood still long
enough for me to take the picture!
Yesterday was fun.  Pam and I chose a
Mexican restaurant from our "restaurant
box" and on the way she texted her daughter
to see if she wanted to join us with her
fiance.  It turns out they were planning
on going to the same restaurant!  So I got
to know both of them a little better and
I enjoyed that very much.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...