Friday, February 23, 2018

Birthday star

My brother's birthday is in
May, so I think I'm going 
to send this to him.



inside:

That star was so fun to make!  I was hoping
I had a "happy birthday" that would
fit in the center, but nothing that tiny.
 
I'm going to lunch with Dianne today,
haven't seen her in more than a
week and I'm missing her!
 Tonight I'm having a quick dinner
with Pam and then to coffee chat,
so it's going to be a busy day.  Actually,
it's going to be a busy weekend.  Class
Saturday morning, I will probably 
go to church Saturday evening,
I will probably go to early service
Sunday morning, then the interpreted
service on Sunday at 1030, lunch,
and class on Monday evening.  I love 
being on the go.  I just wish it was a
little warmer.  It might not be so
bad out but who can tell with the
brisk breeze?  Brrr.
 
Happy Friday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...