Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Random acts of kindness

I really thought I posted this, but 
I don't see it anywhere, so here is
a little ATC sized "I love you"
deaf sign.  I couldn't believe
how good it came out!


It's just adorable!  But then I love
anything mini.  Here is another
card:

This one was a little bit more of
a pain, but came out well.
 What I want to do with these is
give them to people if I'm in the store
for example, and see that someone
seems harried or just having a
hard day.  Just a little encouragement.
This is going to be on the back of 
the cards:


I think I'm just going to stick with
the deaf I love you sign, though, and
I moved it so the heart is in the center
eliminating the "I love you".  I thought
that might be a little weird.  Years ago
there was a greeter at Meijer who was
just so happy all the time and sincerely
greeted people rather than just, 
"Welcome to Meijer" and I stopped
one day and told her how much I 
appreciated her smile and happy
attitude.  That's when it would have
been fun to give out one of these
cards.  I still remember her.  People like
that leave a mark on your heart.  I
wish I were more like that, but it's
just not my personality.  So maybe this
is a small thing I can do to make up
for that flaw.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...