Tuesday, February 13, 2018

More mini me's

As you can see, I'm having a good
time making all these mini's.  I'm
pretty sure these animals don't have
blue eyes (especially the panda) but
it's the only teeny tiny gem stones I have.
I even had to cut them off some Christmas
gem stickers.  I need teeny tiny gems stones!
Anyway, the other thing wrong is that Pandas
do not have black tails, their tails are
white.  However, the pattern called for
them and for the sake of art I did not
disagree with the pattern designer.


I didn't have anything tiny enough for
the meerkat; even a pencil or pen wouldn't
have been able to get in there and make 
an eye so the poor guy has no eye.

Here is a card I made with the Panda
ATC.  The dragonfly is pink vellum and
I'm not sure I'm so crazy about it, but
it's there now.
I heard we are having 40-50 degree temps
in the next few days!  I'm so excited.  I
have to change my outdoor lightbulb
and no way am I getting on a ladder
and fiddling with that thing (It's really
old and sometimes hard to get apart) 
to put a new bulb in.  So warmer temps
will be appreciated for more than one
reason.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...