Monday, February 19, 2018

One shape, 6 designs

These aren't made into cards
yet, but I finished stitching 
them last night . 


I'm not sure why I did the green
one in only one colour.  I started
it late in the afternoon when I got
home from church/lunch and probably
forgot how I was doing them.  Pam 
set an alarm on  her phone so we
wouldn't sit and talk so long, LOL,
and I still didn't get home 
until almost 4:30 pm.




 The designs are fun to make.  I
wish I could find more patterns
for them.

Tonight is class again and I'll
get some more experience teaching.
It's not as bad as I thought it would
be.  I don't know how good a teacher
I would ultimately make, but it's
good experience nonetheless.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...