Saturday, February 17, 2018

Thinking of you

I made another card set and I'm
debating who to send it to.  



Same card, 5 colours.  I love this design.
I found it on pinterest.  Yes, I went back.
Today I had pictures of sea horses that 
were "inspired by my sympathy board"
Whaaaaat???
The first class of the semester is this
morning, and there will be classes on
Monday as well.  Sorry if I already wrote
that.  Anyway, after class Pam and I 
are going to spend the day together and
go to the basketball games tonight.  She
interprets for a cheerleader.  Deaf people
can do anything, they just can't hear.
Sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend
how you can cheer or something like that
without hearing, but she does and I think
that is amazing and awesome!
 B'Elanna's sister in law, Pam,
is coming to take care of her.  I used to 
call her "Miss Pam"  before they
were married.  Now I call her "Mrs. Pam".
LOL.  A joke between the two of us. She's
the best.  I did good choosing Cody's wife!

My arm aches from the shot yesterday.
It usually doesn't.  The last one lasted
so long that I decided rather than
make another appointment I would wait
until I felt I needed it.  He said, "I'm here
when you need me."  He's such a great doctor!
I'd better get ready.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...