Tuesday, February 27, 2018

dandelion puff

I don't  know whose birthday this
will be for.  I'm sure someone has
a birthday coming up since it is
the beginning of the year.


I just love this stitched dandelion
puff.  Remember when you would
blow on it and make a wish?  Wasn't
that like a hundred years ago?

Usually we have many more people
on Mondays than Saturdays for
classes, so I decided to take finger
spelling again as I need it VERY
badly and there's only two people in
the class.  Well, there would have
been three except Coleen is sick so
Sam taught her class and Sam doesn't
sound much better, but is over the
worst.  So it was her granddaughter,
Grace, and I in the class last night.
Under the ever watchful eye of Pam,
which is quite unnerving.  She wasn't
watching all the time, but she was there
so it was almost as bad, LOL.  I am soooo
bad at fingerspelling.   I need to practice
A lot more apparently.

I'm having lunch with Dianne today
and looking forward to that and then
I'm going to sit around the rest of
the day.  Pretty much like I do every
day.  So no excuse not to practice.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...