Friday, September 22, 2017

Another Christmas pointsettia

Someone sent me these last year and
I liked them, but never knew what
to do with them.  It fits
nicely in the centers of the 
stitching cards .
 

It looks like they were made for
each other, doesn't it?!
 
I'm going to visit my mom this morning.
My dad told me she had a bad day
yesterday.  I'm not sure what happened
but he told me she didn't want to eat
and was upset.  Hopefully she will be
having a better day today.
 
Helping at the church yesterday was 
boring and when I go in to help
 next month I'm going to take a book! 
The people coming out said he took
like 15 pictures of them.  I guess if
they have lots of poses you might be
more inclined to buy them?  I can't
afford the pictures.  They are the same
company that came to the school and
took pictures of Cody when he was
in HS.  I took him to Walmart.  I'm
sure they are very good pictures but
I'm not a multimillionaire.  I'm
not even a plain millionaire.  Although
I think I'd be pretty good at it.
 (looks upward...hint, hint!)
I'm sure God gets a lot of amusement
out of me.  I think I must keep
Him laughing!
 
Happy Friday!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Is your mom home now or still at the assisted center?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's still at the nursing home. I don't think she will come home because my dad can't care for her. If she were to fall (and she has on occasion) he can't get her back up again.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...