Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Ghosties!

I just noticed this morning that my 
neighbors put up one of those projectors
that puts pictures on the side of the
house.  It was hard to get a photo but
I think I managed to get one that shows
it pretty well.


Cool, huh?!
 
And now, debuting the card that
I messed up the other day....
 

TaDa!!
I like how it turned out!  All I have to
do is finish the inside before this
evening when they come over.  I'm
always so lazy about that because I usually
just make notecards.
 
Class Monday night was a riot.  We had
a lot of fun-but, yes, learned something.
Afterward, Pam got a text from her
daughter wanting to know if she wanted
to go to the fair and get an elephant
ear.  She invited me along, so it was the
first time I've been to the DeKalb 
county fair and my first time having
an elephant ear.  I know.  I'm deprived.
I'm still looking forward to going with Judy,
though, as I think we are going to have
a blast!  I know we are!
 
I need to practice the songs for
Sunday.  I'm doing the first three, Judy
the last two and then.....I'm going to do
the announcements.  I might even
get a little better at this someday.  That's
the goal, anyway!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...