Monday, September 11, 2017

Christmas candles

I think this has got to be my 
favourite so far just because of
the image.  I think it's beautiful.  
I also figured out that if I tilt my
phone it doesn't glare.  of course 
the picture is at a weird angle, but
at least you can see it.


I really like the colours, too.
Saturday's class was....challenging.  A very
young mother (maybe 22) brought her 
3 month old baby because she "wanted
her to learn sign".  She's barely learning
how to hold her rattle.  I was annoyed because
the baby was fussing and then she 
proceeded to nurse.  In class.  Now, I'm
not against that, but this is a class, not
a nursery.  Bring the kid back when
she's 7 or 8 months old.  Better yet find
a class that teaches BABY signs, not "my 
name is".  Then she informs us that her
friend is coming next week with HER baby.
Well, I'm going to be out of town this weekend,
so I guess I don't care, but I don't think this
teaching stuff is for me.  I have no patience
for things like this.  Tomorrow Pam and
I are going to a small group Pastor is leading
on how to lead a small group.  Question
one?  How to deal with this type of situation.
Next topic, because it gets me so aggravated.
Yesterday turned out pretty good and I was
happy with how I signed.  Pam was VERY happy
which is saying a lot because she doesn't
usually give us much-if any-feedback.  I think
she thinks we might view it as criticism.  I
want the feedback.  Especially if I've signed
something wrong.  I need to know immediately
so I don't get used to signing something
incorrectly.
I've got a super busy week ahead and
Thursday I leave for my weekend at
The Great Banquet.  So I probably won't
make another post until next week.
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...