Sunday, September 10, 2017

Note card initials

I got this initial pattern singly rather
than buy the entire alphabet-Who is 
going to use an 'X"?  Ok, maybe 
Xavier, or Xander...  But since I
don't know anyone that has those
names I thought it made more sense
to order just one.  This will be a
set of 6 when I am finished with it.


I was pretty pleased with how it came out.
 
I know I showed this pattern before, 
but I messed it up the first time and 
thought I hadn't redone it.  I looked at
 earlier posts but missed it. So here's 
another version of the same pattern.
 

I just can't get a good picture without
glare.  
 
Today for sure, I am going to attempt
to sign the announcements.  No communion
this morning.  There are no deaf people 
right now, so I don't have to worry about
giving out wrong information, so it's
a good place to practice and learn.  I'm
going to the early service and get a heads
up on what will be announced and practice
that and the prayer.  I'm doing 4 songs, just
not the first one because I don't think 
I've ever signed it, so Pam is going to
do it.  I think she misses signing the
songs anyway!  I feel very strongly that
this is what the Lord wants me to do so
I'm expecting Him to take my hands 
and use them for His purposes and glory.
 
Yesterday I observed, no teaching,
but I don't think this is going to
work out for me.  I'm not a teacher.
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...