Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Have a beautiful day!

I ran over to Hobby Lobby yesterday
after having lunch with Dianne.  It IS
right there, seems a shame not to at least
visit...anyway, I got a new stamp.  It's
only a small one, so not much, but I also
had a 40% off coupon.  Gotta love the 
smart phones.  You don't have to worry
about forgetting your coupon!


I think next time I order some patterns
I'm going to get Christmas ones (Karen,
not a word out of you!)  It does take a
little time to stitch them and I usually send
quite a few just because I like to make the
cards.  I still have some left from the
last time I ordered, though.
I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep.  
Tomorrow I'm going to church to help
with people coming in to have their
pictures taken for the church directory.
I scheduled mine, I think, for next week.
Whatever day it is, it's a Saturday so
I can just stay after class and not make
another trip.   I'm helping again 
in October.  I'm really glad I have a car
I can depend on-that I need to get the
oil changed in soon!
Next week I'm going to the fair in
Auburn with Judy!  I've never been
there and am really looking forward
to it and spending time with you, Judy,
since we don't get that much time together!
Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...