Monday, September 4, 2017

Beautiful rose


I LOVE this design!  I did it in the
shiny thread.  Not so easy to work with
but well worth the effort.  It looks better
in person.  This time I decided to
do the border and use beads, something
I've never done before.  I'm not sure
If I  like it or not.


This is what 70 mini composition books
look  like.  I cleaned out Walmart and  
pretty much cleaned out our dollar
store here in town.  Then....I realize I
am still one short!    Naturally.
 

This is what the finished version will
look like except that I redid the
labels and it will have a captial B on
the word book.  so if I don't show
up for a day or two
that's why.   They are for the
"Great Banquet" weekend.   I'm
starting to get excited, although I
think my sponsor is way more excited
than I am at this point, but she's 
already been through it.  Pam H.
also has and she said it was really
a wonderful experience.
 
I must go get blood sucked out
of me now to find out how my 
thyroid is doing.  
 
Happy  Labour day!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...