Friday, September 8, 2017

Meanwhile, back in Holland...

I LOVE how this card turned
out!  I don't know if  you can 
see it well, but I made two score 
lines to the right of the stitching.



It's a little hard to see because when
I finish a stitching I use tape to secure
the entire piece.  You might see sparkles
sometimes from the flash catching the
tape underneath through the holes.
Anyway, scoring through the thick 
packing tape is a little hard.  it looks 
better in person.

We got some rain during the night and
for some reason lost power somewhere
along the line.  I didn't hear any storms,
so I'm not sure why.  It probably just
blinked which is enough to set
everything off.  When I got up at around
6 am, the stove said it was 2 am and that
didn't seem right.  It was kind of dark
but it just didn't feel like it was that
early in the morning.  That's when I
noticed the stove light flashing.  I'm 
hoping it will be rainy all day long
but I don't think it's supposed to be.

Happy Friday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...