Sunday, September 3, 2017

September blues

I long for summer all year long
and then not only do I get cold weather
at the end of August but now it's
September!  Pretty soon the snow will
be flying and I will be crying.
Enough of that.  Here's the card:


I just think these little girls are so cute.
I guess they are girls because they
have dresses on.  I didn't notice that
before.    This is the last one I have of
this sheet.  
 
I'm not signing this morning and I'm
glad because not only is there 6 songs
(unusual) but some of them are fast.  One
they are doing, though, is "This I believe"
which is the first song I ever signed in
front.  I just can't believe how much
has changed in the past year.  Classes
start this Saturday and I will be 
c0-teaching in anticipation of (so Pam
thinks) having my own class at some
point.  I don't know about that...
I marvel sometimes at how God has
changed my life in these past 3 years.
It was so painful watching John go 
through the chemo and radiation;
watching him get weaker as time went
on.  Even more painful was his death.
I know I will see him again one day, but
that doesn't take away from the pain I
feel here on Earth.  We are comforted,
though, in knowing that Jesus knows
exactly how we feel.  Even though He
knew He would raise Lazarus, He still
wept at the loss of His friend.    God has
used John's death to bring me to a new 
part of my life.  I want to follow what
He wants me to do and that includes 
teaching a class if that's what He wants.
It's not necessarily what I want...but 
that doesn't really matter if
I want to live my life for Him!
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...