Thursday, September 28, 2017

Shaker bookmark

I had two of these.  For some reason
I put on a straight tip and it worked
on the first one.  I don't know why,
because now it's cutting straight
through the plastic.  Guess what?
I can't find the original tip.  Most
people would put it in an obvious 
place, but not me.  I've looked every-
where.  So if I find it I'll make another
shaker bookmark.  If not, I guess I
will make it into a regular bookmark.
 

I gave it to my sister in law, Laurel,
because she said all of a sudden she
can't find any of her bookmarks.
Who loses all their bookmarks? LOL .
She must have a million of them .
Well, now she has a million and one and
hopefully it won't fall apart and have
sequins everywhere!  I get so mad at 
myself for dumb stuff like that.
 
I have to go to the dentist later today-
thankfully they could get me in.  I am losing
a filling and it's right up front.  After that
it's the fair!!
 

Bri and Ethan.  Aren't they adorable?!
 

My dad finally got a cat!  He's about
4 years old, I guess.  Isn't he beautiful?!
I suggested the name Harry and he
liked it.  I'm so glad he has a companion
now.  It really makes a difference when
you are alone.
 
Happy Thursday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...