Sunday, September 24, 2017

Heat wave!

Is that a title of a song?  If it isn't,
it should be.  When I came home
yesterday afternoon it was 91 degrees!
I'm not complaining but that's really
h0t!  I always make sure God knows
I'm only making an observation,
not a complaint.  I don't want Him
taking away the warm weather any
sooner than He originally planned!


Another Christmas card.  I will have them
all done in plenty of time, by the way 
things are going.  Which is a good thing.
Usually I'm racing around at the last
minute trying to finish cards.
 
I never even looked at the songs
for this week until last night.  It's a
good thing I'm not signing!  It's all you,
Judy!  She's got it, no worries!  Next
week she and I are going to the Dekalb
county free fair.  I've never been.  I guess 
they close down the entire middle of Auburn
(Indiana) for this and it's a huge deal for
Dekalb.  I've been told it's now known
as the biggest family reunion because
everyone seems to know everyone.  I
won't, of course, except for Judy, but
that's ok because we are going to have
a grand time.  I'm really looking
forward to it!
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...