Monday, September 25, 2017

HUGE boo-boo

This is what happens when you
don't plan ahead, stitch the piece
first, then decide to do a die cut on
the inside of the border.  And....
don't realize that one of the dies is
UPSIDE DOWN!!


Back to the drawing board.  This time I
will prick the holes first, die cut the
piece and THEN stitch it.  I guess my
sister-in-law's birthday card is going
to be late since her birthday is tomorrow.
Good going, Marianne!
 
Oh well.
 
Huge shout out to Aspen dental.  Somehow
a part of my partial broke yesterday.
I went in today to ask them what could be
done, when and how much (since the warranty
expired 10 days ago, naturally).  Well, they
said it was an easy and quick fix-I'll 
get it back later this afternoon, and 
would honour the warranty even 
though it hadjust expired.  Isn't that
 the greatest thing?! They made my day. 
 I told the receptionist I thought I might cry 
and she said when the woman told her the
 would do that she said, "Now, Kayla, 
don't start crying."  LOL!  
 
 Happy, happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...