Saturday, September 23, 2017

Spiritual colour bracelets

I make bracelets and take them to the
church here in Fremont for them
to give to the kids that come to the
food pantry or Sunday School, whatever
they want to use them for.  It gives me
something to do and they seem
to love them.  I was asked to make
50 spiritual colour bracelets.  It seems 
to me they said they were having a
sale, I'm not sure.  I'm going to be
out of these colours quickly!


The only thing is that making them
 makes my arm hurt.  I need to
take it a little easier, I think.

I printed the music background on
cardstock at first, then thought it
might look better on vellum and I was
right!  I am pretty happy with how
this card came out.  I borrowed the
idea from pinterest and they even 
had the music you could download
and print.  Nice of them, huh?!
I had a very nice visit with my mom 
yesterday.  She was cleaning tables
when I got there and seemed to be
having a good time helping out.
I visited with another lady that
I know there while I was waiting
for her to finish.  Next time maybe I
will bring B'Elanna with me.  She loves
car rides and it makes Grandma
happy to visit with her.
I keep forgetting to post this.
The new Junior (Ethan) and
Senior (Bri)  I can't believe they
have grown up so quickly!  I
love them both with all my heart!
 I'd better get ready for class!  
 Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...