Thursday, September 21, 2017

Christmas candles

I just love this image.  It's so
beautiful.


Some areas were a little challenging to cut
out, but well worth it in the end, I 
think.  I'm not sure, now that I look at
it, about the colours I chose, but all in 
all I like it.
 
I'm supposed to go help with the church
pictures this afternoon.  I was up until after
1 A.M. sick and still don't feel real great
(something I ate, I'm sure) so I'm hoping
I feel better this afternoon.  I don't
want to let them down.  
 
This is a card I've had forever and
didn't know what to do with, so I
added some embellishments and I hate it
but I'll show it anyway.
 

 


I don't know WHY I hate it, I just do.  Which
is why I will add it here rather than show
it as a post feature, LOL
 
Happy Thursday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...