Thursday, September 7, 2017

Tip toe through the tulips

Dianne asked me to make a birthday
card for her sister in law.  She
was hoping for some day lilies
but all I had were tulips, etc.  So
she went for tulips.


I like how this came out but I wish
I had put the tulips closer to the design.
I had a nice visit with my mom today.
She is getting herself around in the
wheelchair now, with her feet and
using her hands.  I think she got
tired of waiting for someone to come
get her.  I see lots of the ladies doing that.
Tomorrow she and my dad are going
 to the senior center for a "picnic".
It's going to be held indoors.  Which is
a good thing considering this wonderful 
weather we're having.   It's not horrible,
but it's not warm either.  
Shout out to my friends and family in 
Florida-BE SAFE!! 
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...