Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Half done!

Since these books are very little
(3 1/4 x 4 1/2 ) They don't take
much time to make, and I'm doing
them assembly line style, so that
makes it even quicker.  I made
40 yesterday and then got tired
of it so I went back to stitching.


Isn't this a cool pattern?  Sorry I got
the gloss on the rose, I have trouble
photographing these because they
are shiny.
B'Elanna is getting all prettied up at
the groomers this morning and she
looks forward to that.  Mostly the
car ride.  She loves the car.   I'm
having lunch with Dianne after, so I'm
looking forward to that.
Classes start up next Monday so I need
to brush up on my 3rd level words.  I have 
to admit, with the exception of church,
I have been very lazy this summer and
not worked on signing much.  I'm
not a particularly self disciplined person.
I know it.  I own it.  I try to change...
So far it hasn't worked well!  :)
Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...