Thursday, June 29, 2017

Will you marry me?

My dad decided it would be really
nice to renew their wedding vows.
I didn't realize he thought in 
romantic terms....Anyway, he told
me he asked her yesterday if she
would marry him again and she
said....NO!  LOL.  Not until August
11 which will be their 61st anniversary.
I don't know, did I say all this yesterday?
If so, I apologize.  I was an hour early
for my lunch date with a friend 
yesterday.  My mind isn't working the
best these days.

I kind of messed this up but since
I didn't have another card, this had
to do.  I  need to make two more
birthday cards for my grandkids whose
birthdays are both at the beginning
of next month.  I really need to get
busy on that.  There's just so much
going on these days.  I can sit
and watch TV while I stitch and I
have to be in another room to make
a regular card, so guess which one 
is easier?!
Tomorrow was supposed to be our
deaf coffee chat for the month but the
coffee house we go to is closed due to
not enough staff.  It is summer after
all!  So she sent out a blanket invite
for the hog roast that the church is
having.  I wouldn't have gone but
since we will probably practice signing
a little bit (probably very little) I will.
I don't expect to have any other signers
attend, because our chats haven't
had too many people lately, but you
never know.  Since Robin is in town
she said she will go with me so
that will be fun. 
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...