Saturday, June 3, 2017

Yellow and gold explosion box

I could not have asked for a better
result than this box.  I love everything
about it!  It came out just as I 
hoped.  As I was taking pictures 
I saw something I could make even
better on the top, so I went back and
did that then took another picture.
 What I added was pieces on the
sides of the lid.  The sentiment 
on the front is kind of hidden by 
the lid, but it was the sentiment I 
wanted to use so I just went with it.





I am super pleased with it!  The lace on the
cake is actually a cream colour.  Not sure why
it turned out pink in the picture. I saw two
really beautiful Christmas explosion
boxes so I'm going to try to take ideas
from both and make one box.  I hope
it turns out.  I think it will be beautiful!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...