Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Prayer time

I have three different kinds of
prayer/bookmarks projects to 
show today.  The first is a prayer box.


You can write a prayer, slip it inside
and wait on the Lord to answer it
because He certainly will. 


Box opened

Mini prayer journal.  Isn't it cute?!

Bible bookmark.  It's got
a little raised gem in the 
center of the flower, but I don't
think that's going to make a
mark in your Bible.  Here is
a shot of the way it works.

You just slip it inside, on either
side of the page and it will keep
your place nicely.
My mom was in the hospital again
yesterday (and very agitated).  She
was disoriented and forgetting 
her words.  I know my dad doesn't
 want to put her in a nursing home
and I don't know what their financial
situation is, but I don't know how long
he can care for her at home.  He is 80
(she is as well) and has COPD.  His 
heart goes into A-fib every so often,
too, although I think the defbrillation
he had a few months ago has
gotten his heart back into rhythm.
It's stressful for him.  She is scared
and rightfully so.  It must be horrifying
to just lose yourself.  I can't
even imagine nor do I want to.  I'm
more worried about him right now
than her, though.   I try to be as
supportive as I can, but there's not
a lot I can do.  The nurse is coming
to visit today, so He will talk to her.
The hospital wants her to be evaluated
which will take anywhere between one
and two weeks.  Inpatient. That's not 
going to go over well with her and
he doesn't want that either .  It will
give him some respite, though.  I
don't know what the right thing
is to do except pray a lot.  I would
appreciate any prayers that you
might want to offer on our behalf.
 Thanks.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for your family. So sorry to hear your news.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...