Sunday, June 25, 2017

Butterfly blues

I'm back to making butterflies again.
I really get sick of them.  Why do
I keep using them?!  Can someone
please explain this to me?


This was a quickie but I like how it 
turned out.  I'm not sure if you can
tell, but there is a blue vellum butterfly
under the main blue die cut.  It almost
looks like a shadow.


Some more of that fancy thread.  I have
some different colours on order right now. 
 
Yesterday I visited my mom and as I 
was getting ready to go up the walk I
saw my aunt and uncle (from Toledo)
walking in.  I was going to go today, but
changed my mind and I wish I hadn't.
It was nice to see them, but pretty
overwhelming for mom to have four 
of us there. Since I had driven 40 minutes, 
I stayed, but tried to be in the background 
as much as possible so she could visit
with them.  It was nice that they came
all that way to see her.  Bert is her only
living sibling.  Wednesday my sister
is coming from NC.  My parents will
certainly be happy to see her.  My dad
is not telling my mom right now which
I think is a good idea.
 
I have to get ready soon to go to the first
service-I need the practice since I
didn't go to practice yesterday.  I am signing
"Blessed be your name" and "Everlasting God".
That one is hard because it's very fast and you
have signs all over the place!  I just know
I'm going to mess up something.
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...