Saturday, June 10, 2017

3 sided explosion box

You're thinking to yourself,
"how can the box only have 3 sides?"
Well, this is how:


closed.
Open.  3 sides!


Close ups of the easel and each side.
This has been a rough week and the
following weeks promise to bring more
of the same.  We've had my mom admitted
to the hospital (no small feat) to keep her
safe while we try to get her into a nursing
home.  Again, this will be no small feat
as medicare doesn't pay for nursing homes.
There's so much to do, so many papers
to fill out, so much stress and heartache.
She's seeing things, her mind is very
active.  The problem is, much of it
doesn't make a lot of sense.  The sad
thing is that it DOES make sense to her.
Giants, Angels, being forced to ride on
the bumper of a truck, turned into a slave,
the list goes on.  We've just been listening
and agreeing with her.  No sense in pointing
out that none of this is true or makes sense.
It just upsets her.  She's not happy and she
knows this is not a nursing home.  She knows
it's locked and she can't leave freely.  The
whole thing is tearing my dad to pieces. 
I'm more worried about him than her.
This is harder than John being sick and
dying.  Then the only person I had to
hold up was me.  Now I have to hold
up both of us.  It's overwhelming and
tiring.  I don't know what's going to
happen next and it's terrifying.  We
need prayers-as many as you can
give us.  I don't know how much
I will post, but I will try.
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and prayers for all of you.

    The 3-sided box - does it fold up like a card that you can mail?
    I think it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it doesn't, but that would be cool, wouldn't it? Maybe someone has designed something like that. I'll have to look around . Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...