Monday, June 26, 2017

Weather report

What happened to the warmth???
It's chilly again today and was
all day yesterday as well.  Isn't
this supposed to be summer?
Enough of my rant.
I've had a headache since yesterday
which surely has to do with this
weather change.  I hope it 
goes away soon  !
 

 Here are two cards and forgive me
if I am repeating them.  There are six 
patterns and I'm changing the
sentiments on some of them, because
as I said, some just aren't really
very usable.  So if I repeat a 
pattern I appologise, but the 
sentiments are mixing me up!



I love the roses.  I have one more that
I'm working on right now.  They are
a little confusing, but I finally got
the  hang of it.  I think they are
really pretty.  I thought after I started
the second one that I should have
made the roses a different colour, 
maybe yellow for friendship, but I 
 didn't want to start all over again.
The stitching isn't so bad, but pricking
the holes sometimes makes my arm and
shoulder hurt.
 
Tomorrow a nurse and social worker
are coming to evaluate my mom and
I have to be there.  It's at 9 am in Hillsdale
which is about 40 minutes from me...
But if she was in Indiana it would
have been even farther.  I just would
have been able to go 70 mph.  OK, closer
to 75.  I love to go fast.  I wish I had
thought to become a race car driver.
I would have been good at it!  Thanks,
Karen, for teaching me to drive
all those years ago.  I still remember:
yellow means "hit the gas"  LOL!
 
Happy Monday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...