Thursday, August 25, 2016

Owwww!

I got the lawn mowed yesterday.  I also got 
stung in the leg by a hornet.  I saw it on
my sock so I know it was the culprit.
I'm glad I wore shorts because if I had had
jeans on it might have gone up my pants leg!
I guess it was just a lone bee.  I was
afraid I had another ground nest.  I don't
see any evidence of that thankfully.
My leg still hurts this morning!  No welt
or anything, but it hurts and itches.
As I finished the last strip, looked up and
said, "Well, Lord, if you're going to let it
rain let 'er rip" and -true story- I felt
sprinkles on my face!  It only sprinkled, 
but it was pretty funny!!


I've been seeing these raindrops stamps all
over the place so I just had to have one.
Doesn't it look 3D?  I thought it was the first
time I saw it!  I love how it looks!  I'm 
planning on using it with things that don't have
anything to do with water necessarily and
see what I can come up with.  The artist
has other stamps as well.  She does
beautiful work!
 

How cool is this?  My DIL, Pam, is the manager
of the cold section at walmart and they used
a picture of her on their fb page to show off
a new product.  It says:
 
New item alert!
Looking for a new sweet treat? Stop by and check out our new hostess deep fried Twinkies! They come in 2 flavors chocolate and original golden, Only $4.76! Stop by the frozen department and pick them up!

I've never liked twinkies and I think deep
fried twinkies sounds gross, but apparently
other people like them.  No accounting
for taste, LOL!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the card! and the verse! I like rain & dancing! Great pix of DIL!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...