Sunday, August 7, 2016

Chilly morning

What happened to August?  I am by no
means complaining since it's not COLD,
but it was pretty chilly this morning!
I really need to go somewhere where
it is warm all the time.  I was never
made to be in cold weather.  I'm not
sure why God dropped me off in this
part of the country!

Practice went well yesterday and
I am confident I can sign  "Revelation
song"   The others I can sign choruses
...I think.  One of them I've never heard.
That's the biggest problem is that I don't
know a lot of the songs this church 
sings.  I listen to Christian music all
the time.  I'm not sure where they are
coming up with these songs, lol.  But
as I said yesterday, I'll do my best and
If it's for the Lord (and it is) then my
best is good enough.  99 1/2 % of the 
people in church wouldn't know if I
made a mistake anyway!  The problem
is, I know.   I expect to be able to do
this and I have to keep reminding myself
I've only been learning for a little over
a year now.  How long did I study
my native language in school?!  I still
can't diagram a sentence.  I hated
doing that!

To the card:  This is just a generic
notecard.  I guess I have to make another
birthday card, though, because I forgot
my cousin's birthday is the 16th!  She
sent me a card and that reminded me.  So
that will probably be coming tomorrow.  


Kind of boring, actually, and not really
my best, but it will do, I suppose.  I just 
couldn't seem to make it work.  Dianne
came home yesterday so hopefully my muse will
make an appearance soon.  She's so unreliable!

This is the day the Lord has made!

3 comments:

  1. it needs something....I'm not sure what but it just seems like it is missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I figured it out. The swirly needs to go lower on the embossed layer, and the butterfly should be a little higher and on the un embossed white layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? You're right. this is one of the ones I made for Robin to make so I will suggest that to her when she is putting it together.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...