Thursday, August 4, 2016

Blessings

What blessings do you have?
One of my blessings is my friends.
This card was made specially for
one of them.  All my friends bless
my life in one way or another and
I try to let them know with a surprise
card now and then.  Besides, I have
tons of them from writing this blog, lol.


I was so super happy with how this 
came out!  The two panels on either side are
popped up although it's probably hard
to see from the picture.  

I complain so much.  I try not to-especially
about the heat since I hate cold so much.
But I do complain.  Whenever I do, I
try to remember all the blessings God
has given me.  Blessings that I don't or
ever could deserve.  I always tell Him
there are too many to list, so sorry if
I miss some here and there!  I'm pretty
sure He understands! But I
always want to be thankful for the
things He has given me.

4 comments:

  1. great card. Love the swirly leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Yes you Are a blessing! One of my girlfriends last name is "Blessing".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Now that you mention it, I think I met someone once with that last name.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...