Monday, August 29, 2016

Laughing as exercise?

Well, that's what this card claims!
My sister, Robin, says exercise is
way overrated and I tend to agree with
her.  I prefer to get my exercise
jumping to conclusions.  Which I do
well, by the way.  For some reason
doctors don't seem to think this is
a good way to do it.  What do they
know?  They can't even keep a scale
from adding extra pounds at the office!


More little old ladies.  This is the second image
from the set.  It also comes with some more cute
sayings.  I hate colouring in pictures so I thought
I would just stamp it on coloured paper instead.
I hope it's easier to see in a larger picture than
what I'm looking at right now.

We finally got a little rain yesterday.  Even
a few rumbles of thunder.  Not enough for
me, but then I don't think anything would 
be enough.  As long as there's no severe
weather like tornadoes, it could thunder
all day long and I would be a happy camper!
We definitely needed the rain, though.

I'm pretty ticked off right  now at Pureflix.  I
cancelled my netflix subscription and bought
a ROKU specifically so I could get the
pureflix channel.  Except I can't sign up.  
And guess what?  The company only communicates
through email.  I have to say, though, that they
are pretty prompt as far as that goes.  When
I try to set it up it keeps saying it can't verify
my CC information.  So I call my card, sure
that everything is fine.  It is.   I contact
them again.  What's up?  Well, have you
tried this, that, the other?  Yes, yes and yes.
Have you put in the EXACT address that is
shown on your statement?  Yes.  Oh, and by
the way, I also tried the physical address just
in case.  Finally after about three back and
forths they tell me that, oops, their system is
having problems with PO boxes.  I told them
in my first email that it was their issue.  They
saw I have a PO box.  So I have to jump
through hoops to get them to tell me what I
already knew?  Jerks.

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...