Friday, August 5, 2016

Just a note with music!

Ok, not real music, but it has musical paper!
I'm sure I  have posted "just a note"
cards before, but they make such nice
cards to send.  



I like how it turned out.  Naturally, because
I CASE'd the card from pinterest.  Sometimes
you just have to take another person's
card idea because it's so awesome!  Imitation is
the sincerest form form of flattery!

Today is my birthday (yippee) and my dad 
keeps telling me I am 60.  (Not true).  So
I called him last night and said if that WAS
true then one of two things was also true:
either they were fooling around before
they were married since their 60th 
anniversary is the 11th, or I was adopted.
THAT would explain a lot!  I was hoping
for the latter.  He said I was hatched.
Still explains a lot.  Speaking of their 60th, they
both deserve awards for sticking it out
that long.  Some days it seems more like
a war zone than a marriage.  But I digress.
I'm planning on calling my mom today and
seeing if she wants a play date with B'Elanna.
My dad is off at a craft show and she so loves
to play with B'Elanna.  It seems to bring her
joy, so I try to do it when I can.


Cody and Pam are having me over for dinner
tonight and look what's for dessert!  I told her
I wanted chili dogs and chips and since she
posted the recipe for these on facebook
 I requested  them, too.  Don't they look yummy?!

4 comments:

  1. the card is cute, and the cupcakes look wonderful. Have a great birthday and you can eat a cupcake for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your special day is turning out to be a great one!! What kind of cupcakes are they? Look delicious! Your dad is a mess! I need to try to call him again. He's hard to get a hold of. Tell your mom I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cupcakes were pumpkin with cinnamon cream cheese icing. They were sooooo good! Sometimes the phone doesn't ring and he doesn't realize he's missed a call. Just keep trying, I guess.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...