Saturday, August 6, 2016

Finding Dory

At Walmart!  Cody and Pam found
me the neatest pez set.  I hadn't seen
it and I bought the regular pez dispensers,
but had I seen it I would have gotten it
even though I already had the dispensers 
singly.  I kind of quit collecting pez because
I have nowhere to display them, but I
do love the sets.  This is by far the most 
awesome set I've ever seen!


Isn't that just the cutest?!  It says it's a real
fishbowl and I suppose you could put
a fish in a plastic bowl.  I wouldn't, but it's
just such a neat way to display them!

Dinner was awesome and the cupcakes
were pumpkin with cinnamon cream cheese
icing.  They were yummy.  I really enjoyed the
chili dogs.  Pam had never had them before!
I bet she has them again because she seemed
to really like them.


I don't know why I made a birthday card.
I was going for the design and when I
got it done, I just went with the birthday
sentiment.  I'm sure I will have a birthday
before too much  longer that I can use it
for.  I like how it came out though.  Not
sure if it really shows up, but the card itself
is brown.  The paper is from the double
sided cardstock that I picked up the
other day at hobby lobby courtesy of my
cousin, Nancy, who sent me a gift card
for my birthday.  Thanks, Nancy!!
 
I'm going to church later to practice signing
the songs with the band.  I don't even know
what songs they are singing this week and I'm
sure I won't be able to do  the entire songs,
but most of them I can sign the choruses
at least.  I told the Lord I'd do the best I
could and  that's all He asks us to
do in the first place.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the birthday card! Your 'PEZ' gift is really neat! Never saw that before. Your cupcakes sound/look delicious! Glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...