Friday, August 26, 2016

For we walk...

By faith.  That's hard, isn't it?  At
least for me it is.  I want to know
what's up ahead so I can plan.  I've
heard it said, "We make plans God
laughs."  I'm pretty sure He's laughs
at me sometimes!  So I try to pray:  "This is
what I have planned for today"  Leaving 
it open for God to change my plans.
Sometimes He does, sometimes He
lets me go on my merry way.  But
at least I know I've done my best
to turn over my new day to God
and wait and see what He might 
have planned for it.


The front is the first picture.  It's
a gatefold card, so I couldn't
get it to stay together very well, hence
the paper clip.  I would have put
a belly band on it, but I think it would
interfere with the flourish.  I glued that
on then carefully cut it in the middle so
it would be on both sides and match up.
for the inisde I used the raindrops stamp again
and I'm not sure if it shows up, but the inked
panel has drops on it, too. I flicked water
on it and then dabbed it off.  It looks pretty
cool.

My leg itches like crazy even after 2
days!  I woke up at 5 am digging at it so
I put some more cortisone cream on and
took a benedryl hoping that that might help.
It's not so bad now (6:45)  but still hurts.
I've been stung before but never have I
had this reaction.  I looked it up and I
think I have a very mild allergy, but I think
mainly it's just a reaction to the sting.  It's
not swelled or anything.  But it sure is
driving me crazy!!  As John would say, 
"Short trip...)!!


My daughter in law, Pam, is becoming
quite the celebrity!  Another photo
showed up on the Walmart FB page.
She didn't want her picture there, but since
she is the manager she got drafted!  I think
it's awesome!!
 
Have a good day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card! Tell Pam she is beautiful! Love the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Marianne - inside & out!
    Try putting rubbing alcohol on your bite - it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karen! I did that, Nancy, and it did help but only for a little while. It has finally stopped itching!!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...