Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Always good to say thank you

OK, I know I'm late, but it's Bri's
fault (I told you I was going to say
that, Bri!)  She stayed the night with
me and we were too busy having fun
for me to remember to post the blog!

I have a thank you card today that I
think turned out really well.


It had an exclamation point with it but
It was separate from the dot at the bottom
and I dropped it somewhere.  I didn't feel like
cutting another one, naturally.

I got a couple of cool stamps yesterday, so 
I will have fun playing with them and show
you what I came up with tomorrow!
Then I need to mow the lawn....Anyone
want to help??

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...