Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Online ordering

Is so frustrating!!!  I ordered a couple of
patterns two days ago then decided I
wanted a couple more.  Both of my cards
are being declined.  So I call paypal.  
What's up?  He said it's my cards, not
their company (and this has happened
once before, too) so I say, really?  
Because the cards are at two different 
banks.  Strange that they would both
decline and I have plenty of money on
both.  So he calls one bank and they 
aren't open yet.  He says he will call
back and let me know later.  I will believe
it when I see it.  Meanwhile, when my 
local bank opens I think I'll give them
a call and see what is going on.  I'm
sure it is paypal's issue though.  I mean,
it's only $11.50, not a million dollars
or anything!


This card didn't turn out like I thought
it would.  You can't really see the pretty
edging, but It's OK.  Looking at it
on the computer I think I should have
used a plain colour with the large flowers
as it seems to detract from the edging
as well.

I was very sad to see that Gene
Wilder died Sunday.  My favourite film
of his was "Blazing Saddles".  When I was 
in labor with Cody, Allen, the doctor and the nurse
were all watching the film and laughing.  I
was not laughing.  But it's still my favourite
film.  So many stars have already died this year!

4 comments:

  1. cute card. So sad about Gene. Just brace yourself, and have plenty of tissues as I'm sure we will lose more people. The shows we watched as kids the actors are all getting up there so they will be passing away. Just means we are getting older too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to think about it. I know we are all getting older, but there's nothing we can do about it, I guess. :(

      Delete
  2. Love the card! You're too critical of yourself?! Let me know your results w/pay pal. I use them all the time and haven't had any problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy, that's what John used to say. It wasn't pay pal's problem. The guy called me back later to follow up, too. I think they are a good company.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...