Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Clean and simple

I had several ideas floating around
in my head today but none of them
came to fruition.  I'm sure my muse
hitchhiked to Michigan to be with
Dianne.  She's sure not here.  She's
very undisciplined.  So this was as
good as I could come up with today.
Just not in the mood to create, apparently.


I saved the outside of the flourish
I put on the card the other day.  It came out so
perfectly in the middle that I didn't want
to throw it away.  Usually I just put it on 
haphazardly and not on a good mat, just
on whatever I have available.  What made
me decide to do it nicely is anyone's
guess, LOL.  I kind of forgot about
these stamps I got from Gina K.  They
have images as well, but I just wanted to
use the sentiment and it really speaks to
me.  I want to be a blessing to someone
today and every day.  I don't think I
accomplish that, but I do try.  Most days
I don't even see anyone, so I can't do much.
But on the days I do venture out, I hope
I do it with a smile.  Except in the car.  I
am not usually smiling in the car because
there are idiots on the road that
can't keep a steady speed and go very
slowly.  Anything on a 55 MPH road that is
under 60 is too slow.  Unless there's 
a cop nearby.  Then I'm grateful for 
the idiot that is keeping me legal!  If the
Lord is trying to teach me patience by
putting slow people in front of me, it's
not working.  You'd think He'd
have figured that out by now!!

4 comments:

  1. Like the car. Glad I taught you how to drive:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of that so often when I get in the car. I was just telling someone about the Charleston storm the other day. Remember, when I was driving on Remount rd and couldn't see a thing because of all the rain? I was so scared! You were very encouraging!

      Delete
  2. I call those people, Gods speedbump. Maybe he needs you to slow down for your own safty. Keeping you from danger!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...