Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Graduation time

My son's ex wife, Annette,
had a little boy when they
got married, Jake.  I have
always considered him and
her children with her second
husband as my own grandkids.
Jake is Bri's older brother.
He just graduated so of course
I had to make him something.
I saw a cute grad cap box that I
will put a "little something" in
and also made him a card.
 His party is next month.  Bri says
he is planning on moving to Colorado!
He has an aunt and uncle and cousins
there and a job lined up. 
 I hope he will like it there.  I know
his sisters and brothers will 
miss him, though.



This is the box closed and opened.  I
think it turned out so cute.  The school
colours are red and white.


And his card.  I love how this turned
out!!!  The congratulations is embossed
in gold to match the gold accents
of the rest of the card.  I thought about
doing it in black but it just wouldn't have
stood out as well.
 

My grandson, Wyatt, has a birthday
in a few days.  This is Andy's youngest.
I saw this Star Wars card and thought
it was adorable.  It's made from
an owl punch.  It's amazing the things
people come up with.  It is also a
pain in the neck to cut out all those
 pieces (some of the punched pieces
have to be modified) and glue them
all together.  So I don't do it often,
but I couldn't pass up this card.

I have to take B'Elanna to her "beauty
parlour" appointment.  She LOVES 
taking rides in the car and  I love how
soft and fluffy and pretty smelling she
is when I bring her home.  I'm sure
they love my money.  So it's a win 
all the way around!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...